Certainly, you have heard of cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero… They are increasingly used, but few people know that they cannot work without blockchain technology. But the latter is not only intended for these virtual currencies, it is also useful in our daily lives. Moreover, we explain later how the blockchain will change your life.
Blockchain explained by Yves Wespisser
The blockchain or block chain is a huge digital register where all the transactions carried out via this technology are listed. These are transparent and traceable so each of the actors can consult them. But also, according to the words ofyves wespisser, they are decentralized because the data is not stored on a server, but on thousands of networks. Users validate their transactions without the intervention of intermediaries. Also, they are anonymous, we cannot know the name of the user. Note also its unfalsifiable side, because all the information is coded in the form of numbers. Each operation requires two keys: a public key and a private key. All this makes the blockchain a revolutionary technology that can be used very well in several areas apart from cryptocurrencies.
The various uses of the blockchain
- Online comments: The majority of people who want to buy a product and/or service read online reviews first. They choose according to what they see. However, it cannot be said that these reviews are genuine. Thanks to the blockchain, no one can remove or change comments online.
- Online payments : The blockchain is particularly interesting in this area, this is especially the case with the use of cryptocurrencies. But it is also capable of securing electronic payments since it is not based on a centralized architecture unlike systems like Swift or PayPal.
- The votes : The idea of using virtual ballot boxes is debated because of the risk of fraud. However, with the blockchain, this is not likely to exist. Moreover, many people already use it during their e-voting. Now we vote differently.
- The Cloud : If there are still twenty years, we used CDs, DVDs and USB keys to store data today, we use the Cloud, servers hosted in centralized data centers. But you should know that the blockchain can decentralize the Cloud.
- Identity documents : The blockchain helps digitize administrative documents without the risk of hacking. We are talking about identity cards, passports, marriage certificates, birth certificates… It also allows easy and inexpensive access to data on a single and same platform. In the same vein, the blockchain facilitates the digitization of medical documents.
- Simplified transactions : The blockchain serves international companies advantageously, because it facilitates transactions. It avoids going through several procedures and transfers of funds. This saves time, lowers costs and is faster, and everything, in optimal security. is to be discovered.
We would like to thank the writer of this post for this amazing material
What blockchain will change in our daily lives by Yves Wespisser.
Visit our social media accounts as well as other pages related to themhttps://metfabtech.com/related-pages/