BigCommerce (Nasdaq: BIGC), an open SaaS e-commerce platform for fast-growing and established B2C and B2B brands, announced a strategic partnership with cryptocurrency organizations, BitPay and CoinPayments to easily and securely provide cryptocurrency payment solutions to BigCommerce Enterprise merchants in select countries.
By expanding its crypto ecosystem, BigCommerce is providing its merchants with opportunities to offer more payment options, expand market share, access new customer base, and accelerate international growth through innovation. .
“Expanding our crypto ecosystem to include the best trusted partners is just one step towards innovation and growth for our merchants,” said Mark Ostryniec, director of sales at BigCommerce. “A new era of consumers are passionate about transactions using crypto, and we’re helping them do just that. Merchants who embrace this new technology can stay relevant and stay ahead of the curve as the world of payments continues to transition to digital currency. »
BigCommerce’s open and flexible approach to e-commerce means merchants can choose the cryptocurrency payment solutions that work best in their BigCommerce store. With the one-click integration, merchants can start offering cryptocurrency as an alternate payment method for shoppers looking to spend their cryptocurrency.
– Advertising –
With BitPay, merchants can accept a variety of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Shiba Inu (SHIB), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Litecoin ( LTC), XRP (XRP) and 5 USD-pegged stablecoins (BUSD, DAI, GUSD, USDC and USDP). A pioneer in blockchain payment technology, BitPay has processed over $5 billion in payment volumes since 2011 and supports over 100 crypto wallets.
“Accepting cryptocurrency can be daunting and complex with, at times, a learning curve. We’ve partnered with BigCommerce to help minimize the uplift for merchants to add crypto as a payment option alongside their existing payment methods with just a few clicks,” said the BitPay CEO. Etienne Pair. “Our strategic partnership and integration with BigCommerce brings crypto into the mainstream and supports a different future for payments to transform the way merchants receive money around the world.”
With over 115,000 merchants in 190 countries around the world, CoinPayments is a crypto payment gateway allowing merchants to accept real-time global payments from over 100 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, with a low processing fee of 0.5%.
“Amid an increase in global demand for alternative payment solutions, our partnership with BigCommerce provides merchants of all sizes with a reliable, streamlined and scalable solution for accepting cryptocurrency payments,” said Kalin Kalinov, chief marketing officer of CoinPayments. “With an ever-growing number of crypto holders around the world, we look forward to partnering with BigCommerce to give their merchants a unique opportunity to reach new audiences and grow their business.”
BigCommerce’s crypto ecosystem strives to provide cutting-edge crypto technologies to its tens of thousands of BigCommerce B2C and B2B global merchants to keep them viable and sustainable as currencies around the world evolve. Key benefits of this partnership include:
- Reach wider markets. By offering cryptocurrency as a method of payment, merchants can open their brands to an entirely new global market to build trust and loyalty among forward-thinking consumers across a range of retail categories.
- Reduced transaction fees. With crypto transactions, fees are often much lower than traditional financing, reducing transaction costs for merchants and funneling the savings back into the business.
- Reduce risk. Blockchain technology is designed with security first, which reduces problems with fraudulent buyer activity. Since merchants have full control of all funds held in their store wallets, they are protected against reverse chargebacks once those funds are received.
- More payment options. By expanding the choice of payment options, merchants are able to streamline the purchase journey to improve the shopping experience.
- Innovation. By accepting cryptocurrencies, merchants gain a competitive advantage by evolving with technological advances in e-commerce and changing consumer demands.
BigCommerce’s growing crypto ecosystem is currently comprised of technology partners BitPay and CoinPayments and will continue to grow.
We would love to thank the writer of this post for this outstanding material
BigCommerce Has Partnered With BitPay And CoinPayments To Provide Crypto Payment Solutions
We have our social media profiles here as well as other related pages herehttps://metfabtech.com/related-pages/