How to stake on Ethereum? Generate passive income with your ETH

BAYC Yuga Labs unveils its new community council responsible for

While the rollout of Ethereum 2.0 with The Merge went off without a hitch, staking is now one of the best ways to put your dormant ETH to work and earn passive income from it. Here is our complete guide to staking your ETH with ease. The preferred platforms for staking your ETH So-called “solo” … Read more

Global Income Inequality: GryffinDAO Token, Shiba Inu, Tron Could Help Solve Challenges

Zompot ZPOT Solana SOL and Tron TRX Top 3

Facebook Twitter Messenger WhatsApp LinkedIn A recent statista from Statista showed that 30% of America’s wealth is shared by 90% of the population while the remaining 10% owns the remaining 60%. As shocking as it may sound, the above statistic is applicable in many jurisdictions around the world. In Africa and many Asian countries, there … Read more

4 ways to earn passive income with your NFTs

4 ways to earn passive income with your NFTs

Source: iStock/rzelich You probably don’t know it yet, but non-fungible tokens (the NFT) are a way to generate passive income. NFT stacking The NFTX website The convergence of NFT technology and decentralized finance protocols (DeFi) has given rise to the possibility of stacking NFTs. Staking is commonly used in proof-of-stake (PoS) protocols where users pledge … Read more

How To Start Generating Passive Income With Cryptocurrency? Staking Cardano (ADA) And By Simply Holding Gnox Token (GNOX)

How To Start Generating Passive Income With Cryptocurrency Staking Cardano

Disclaimer: The text below is a publicity article that was not written by Cryptonews.com reporters. Investing in fundamentally sound projects is one way to make money in the crypto market. However, with thousands of projects flooding the space every day, it takes a lot of research to thread the needle. Even then, there is no … Read more

NFTs, hope of income for emerging artists?

NFTs hope of income for emerging artists

The “Murakami Flowers” ​​project, by Takashi Murakami, on May 11, 2022, in New York (United States). TIMOTHY A. CLARY / AFP Outrageous speculation, an abundance of works sketched in large pixels, an overflow of cartoon series cultivating a passion for collecting more than for art… the NFTs (non-fungible tokens, non-fungible tokens) have been the subject … Read more

Here’s the Awesome Amount of Passive Income You Can Earn By Staking Shiba Inu

Heres the Awesome Amount of Passive Income You Can Earn

Imagine your dog working every day to earn money flowing into your bank account. While that sounds like a great idea, it’s also a wacky idea. However, there is an at least somewhat similar scenario that is a real opportunity. Just replace “dog” with “dog inspired meme piece”. Here’s the Amazing Amount of Passive Income … Read more

Canadian Exchange ByteX Set To Offer Crypto Lending, Indices And Interest Income – Bitcoin News Press Release

Canadian Exchange ByteX Set To Offer Crypto Lending Indices And

Press release PRESS RELEASE. The past decade has seen a massive paradigm shift in the global crypto trading scene. The space has unveiled several new and emerging markets for crypto trading platforms, and the trend is only increasing. One of the companies that has followed the growing trend is ByteX – a Canadian-based crypto exchange … Read more

GitLab CEO Supports Universal Income Coin and BNB Boost TechRadar

CryptocurrencyFinTechInvestmentMediaTech Global Income Coin, a non-profit crypto company, has secured $2 million to launch a new cryptocurrency that aims to provide a universal basic income of $1 a day to everyone in the world. The funding comes from a personal donation from Sid Sijbrandij (pictured), co-founder and CEO of GitLab, and will be used to … Read more

Earn cryptocurrencies while you sleep? 3 methods to generate passive income to discover – The ₿log

Earn cryptocurrencies while you sleep 3 methods to generate passive

Staking on major blockchains Risk: low Yield: between 3 and 6% per year Staking is a great way to get started in cryptocurrency. It is less risky than speculation or active trading. Many chains relying on the consensus mechanism Proof of Stake offer staking of their native tokens. They use validators that verify transactions and … Read more